What we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Additional Emergency Safe Shelter Practices
- Ample signage on symptoms and preventative measures
- Designated an area in our emergency shelter for isolation purposes
- Minimizing exposure for at-risk shelter employees
- Implementing additional cleaning measures
- Reassuring survivors that they will still have a safe place to go should they contract COVID-19
Changes implemented through Sunday, April 12
- Holland, Grand Haven, and Allegan offices closed
- No Wardrobe for Work or walk-in services
- Support Groups postponed
- Girls on the Run programming postponed
- Virtual client meetings available
- All scheduled community engagements and events postponed
24-hour Help Line, emergency shelter, and sexual assault forensic exam programs will continue uninterrupted.
Free and confidential support for survivors of domestic and sexual violence is available 24 hours a day by calling our Help Line.